Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine, and the coffee shop.

On Friday Tatum dropped the kids off with the grandparents and set out on our valentines date night.  Were really simple when it comes to the whole dating thing.  We really just love being together and can spend hours just walking and talking.  This last Friday we found ourselves as usual sitting in Peets Cafe, sipping coffee, eating Gelato and talking for hours.  She had her usual evening half caf and I got my usual Hazelnut latte extra hot. I know my drink sounds a little girly but I'm convinced that the "extra hot" part balances out the feminine tones in "hazelnut".  We literally sat there for over 3 hours talking about anything from family and the kiddos to ministry and Kingsfield.

I am so blessed to have such a Godly and amazing woman.  She is always so supportive and so much fun to dream with.   The longer we spent talking the more and more excited we got about what God is doing and what He is leading us to.    I truly am amazed at how much God has blessed us with our marriage, our family and Kingsfield Church.  I left Peets Friday humbled by the goodness of Jesus...

1 comment:

Alan Diaz said...

You're a good man Charlie Brown.